Family's Contact Info
Family's Nanny Needs
Let's get to know your exceptional family!
Family Code Of Conduct
1. Will describe job position in detail and will not ask the nanny to perform duties outside what is originally agreed to in the contract
2. If our children raise a concern, we agree to work with nanny and agency to seek amicable resolution before making any final determinations
3. We will address grievances with the nanny in a timely manner and will refrain from speaking negatively about the nanny if front of the children
4. We will not participate in discrimination or sexual harassment in any form
5. We will be considerate of the nanny's personal time and refrain from asking the nanny to work more hours than agreed upon. however, if the nanny agrees to work above contracted HOURS, we understand we legally obligated to pay overtime
6. Should we require additional duties of our nanny, we will work with Windermere Nannies to create a new contract.
7. We will respect the nanny's privacy and will refrain from asking personal and prying questions
8. Unless outlined in the contract as a job expectation, we will not expect the nanny to tidy messes made or care for the children while off duty
9. We will adhere to the laws surrounding the responsibilities of employing someone in our home including workman's compensation, legal pay and overtime wages
10. I hereby permit Windermere Nannies, LLC to provide referral services for our Nanny Placement. In taking advantage of these service, we release and hold harmless Windermere nannies, LLC, its officers, trustees, agents, and employees, from any and all claims, demands, suits, costs and charges, in connections with or arising out of the childcare service, including, but not limited to, bodily harm or injury to my child(ren). If I cannot be reached to make arrangements for emergency medical attention, I authorize the Nanny, caregiver, or person in charge to engage emergency services to provide necessary medical treatment. I further understand that Nannies / caregivers do not administer medication or drive children in their care without written permission to do so. Client understands and agrees that, to the maximum extent allowed by law, all information and materials about Caregivers are to be kept strictly confidential and are to be used only in conjunction with your childcare services.